The Eakins Press Foundation is a not-for-profit charitable foundation organized under the laws of the State of New York in 1974 and recognized by the Internal Revenue Service (Tax Exempt Foundation Number M-74-EO-752). The success of its programs is fundamentally dependent upon the generosity of its supporters. Funding from individuals and institutions is used entirely for new publications and related educational programming.
All gifts are fully tax-deductible. Click here to make a tax-deductible donation.
For specific questions about supporting the Eakins Press Foundation, please feel free to contact us.
Past support from the following institutions is gratefully acknowledged.
- Alliance for the Arts
- Arch Specialty Insurance
- Bari Lipp Foundation
- Brown Foundation
- David and Candace Weir Foundation
- The Ford Foundation
- Furthermore: a program of The J.M. Kaplan Fund
- Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation
- J.M. Kaplan Fund
- Jane & Leslie Katz Charitable Trust
- Joseph E. Seagram & Sons
- Lassalle Fund
- Lila Acheson Wallace Fund
- Morris & Alma Schapiro Fund
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Pollock-Krasner Foundation
- Robert N. Alfandre Foundation
- The Appleman Foundation
- The Heather Althoff and Don Bailey Charitable Fund
- The Jerome Robbins Foundation
- The Statesman Foundation